Normally, I would call them movies, but since I have some other ideas for the letter 'M', I decided to use my best British English today and call them films :D
I couldn't decide whether this picture was interesting enough, so here is another version. The idea of a zoom blur came to me while shooting, but since the lens I used couldn't zoom, I added it later in photoshop. Don't stare at it for too long or you might get a headache :)


8 comments:
Great collection! I have about half of those. The Boondock Saints is awesome, and I love Stranger than Fiction. :)
Hmmm I don't seem to see any movie that I have saw in your collection. Neat photo idea though.
Nope. Can't say I've seen any of the movies in your photo. I prefer the unblurred one because I can see what the movies are but the other version has a really great effect.
I'm really diggin the zoom blur one. Nice collection. I'll bring the popcorn over. :)
I heart films too...mostly horror films. I like the zoom blur, nice effect :-)
I love movies too! "The Boondock Saints" is a great movie, so "The Departed"...cool blur effect, nicely done.
Can I check out the Simpsons movie? I promise to have it back in a week. :)
Hmm, I think I prefer the one you chose. That blurry business can do your eyes and your head in! Nice shot.
Post a Comment