I will continue with the alphabet theme tomorrow.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(20)
-
▼
July
(20)
- Day 19: You know what... I'm just gonna skip the Q...
- Day 18: I Heart Punk
- Day 17: I Heart Orange(juice)
- Day 16: I Heart The Nifty-Fifty
- Day 15: I Heart Music
- Day 14: I Heart License Plates
- Day 13: I Heart Kiwis
- Day 12: Still No Heart Today
- Day 11: No Hearts Today
- Day 10: I Heart Juggling
- Day 9: I Heart Internet (aka I couldn't think of a...
- Day 8: I Heart Horns
- Day 7: I Heart Guitar Hero
- Day 6: I Heart Films
- Day 5: I Heart Easy Ways Out
- Day 4: I Heart Douwe Egberts
- Day 3: I Heart Comics
- Day 2: I Heart Bass-guitars
- Day 1: I Heart Apples
- New challenge, new blog
-
▼
July
(20)

3 comments:
Maybe no hearts, but I still like this shot. I like how everything is blurry except the all-important coffee!
mmmm, yummy! what I wouldn't do for a good shot right now. Of espresso, not alcohol...that's later.
Anyway, I really like the blurry part up top, it adds some depth to the shot and the foaminess is really nice too.
mmmmm COFFEE!!! This is a great shot.
Post a Comment