Friday, July 18, 2008

Day 18: I Heart Punk



I tried to go with kinda the same idea as one of my pictures from last year. Sunglasses, leather jackets and tight jeans: the way The Ramones envisioned it.

Now where are my safety pins...

8 comments:

Julia said...

very cool! I like it. You need a pink mohawk, too. :)

Whalelight said...

So this is the cool pic you were thinking about yesterday :) Yup, very cool!

Andromeda5000 said...

Nice photo. Great pose.

kimbomac said...

Well, it's a year later (almost) and I STILL have no idea who The Ramones are, but this is an effective shot. Very nicely done. The pose has loads of attitude!

Rhiannonsmommy said...

Nice photo. The jacket and the background go very nice together.

YMS said...

Great shot. You look ultra cool!

Phildo said...

Very "cool" shot. Great pose and angle!

MeLummy said...

Awesome shot! Lots of attitude, nice job.