EDIT: OK, I guess this is a case of experiment failed. I showed the photo to some other people and one comment I got was: "Are people gonna notice those glasses?" Since the maker of that comment saw within a split second that it were glasses I thought I was pretty safe. But after reading Kimbomac's comment and hearing some other people about it, I guess it wasn't all that clear. Perhaps it just doesn't work with the small size of the picture and I should have made the area around the glasses a bit more blurry or make a bigger crop so some blurry text balloons were in the picture for comparison. Oh well, shoot and learn :)
Thursday, July 3, 2008
Day 3: I Heart Comics
EDIT: OK, I guess this is a case of experiment failed. I showed the photo to some other people and one comment I got was: "Are people gonna notice those glasses?" Since the maker of that comment saw within a split second that it were glasses I thought I was pretty safe. But after reading Kimbomac's comment and hearing some other people about it, I guess it wasn't all that clear. Perhaps it just doesn't work with the small size of the picture and I should have made the area around the glasses a bit more blurry or make a bigger crop so some blurry text balloons were in the picture for comparison. Oh well, shoot and learn :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(20)
-
▼
July
(20)
- Day 19: You know what... I'm just gonna skip the Q...
- Day 18: I Heart Punk
- Day 17: I Heart Orange(juice)
- Day 16: I Heart The Nifty-Fifty
- Day 15: I Heart Music
- Day 14: I Heart License Plates
- Day 13: I Heart Kiwis
- Day 12: Still No Heart Today
- Day 11: No Hearts Today
- Day 10: I Heart Juggling
- Day 9: I Heart Internet (aka I couldn't think of a...
- Day 8: I Heart Horns
- Day 7: I Heart Guitar Hero
- Day 6: I Heart Films
- Day 5: I Heart Easy Ways Out
- Day 4: I Heart Douwe Egberts
- Day 3: I Heart Comics
- Day 2: I Heart Bass-guitars
- Day 1: I Heart Apples
- New challenge, new blog
-
▼
July
(20)

3 comments:
The glasses certainly add an element to it so that it's not just a picture of other people's art. It did take me a while to figure out what the blurry bits were. But it did come to me in the end!
It took me a moment to figure out that it was glasses and I think the idea is very clever.
I love this shot - Great use of dof.
Post a Comment