Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 15: I Heart Music



Yeah, I know, I'm kinda repeating myself now. This challenge for me means trying out new stuff and for today I planned to shoot "I Heart Milk" as a perfect excuse to do one of those cliche falling drop shots (and I do like milk :-) ). I experimented with it and failed miserably. Since I'm not in a really creative mood today, I decided to throw a part of my ever expending cd collection on a stack and make a shot of that. Not really original, especially since I did the same thing yesterday, but I didn't know what else to do.

4 comments:

Andromeda5000 said...

Doesn't look like our musical tastes are the same - still it's an interesting pic and fun to see what kind of music you like listening to.

Rhiannonsmommy said...

Cool pic. But again I don't see anything I recognize. :p

BUFFMUFIN said...

I like the graphic image quality of the photo. The license plates were nice, too, but I somehow like this one a bit more.... As for not knowing what to do..... it's hard...but my new mantra is... "go to a location and take pictures" and not have anything set in my mind first.

kimbomac said...

The moody one in the middle works well as a punctuation to the other lighter colours. Nice collection.